Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm Review
Click the button below to see the latest Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm review from real customers.
By clicking on the button above you will be redirected to the latest online Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm review from real world customers. This wintersports item has a very respectable weight for it’s category and is likely to be available in a range of sizes. Momentum Blogs committed team of experienced snowboarders and skiers have painstakingly written lots of reviews on skis, snowboards, winter sports clothing, parts, accessories and more. The ski and snowboard clothing reviews are reliably carried out in real snow situations on genuine mountains. This gives the ultimate information that you’re really looking to find out before you invest in that critical piece of valuable ski or snowboard kit. The good news is that we’ve found the Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm can be purchased right now for an unbelievable price of just £308. So far there have been 13 reviews for this ski or snowboard item, so please click on the “read all reviews” button above to see them and find out which of our secure online reselling partners currently have the lowest price and get your order in to The Board Basement while their stocks last. Here is Ride’s description of the Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm: RIDE HELIX SNOWBOARD,2018
The Ride Helix has been replicated with a few mutations from last year’s model to give you the maximum in freestyle performance. The Helix features RIDE’s Twin Camber shape and a slightly softer flex than last year’s model, but the asymmetric sidecut is what truly sets the Helix apart. The radius of the sidecut on your heelside edge is deeper than the radius on your toeside edge, giving you more leverage over your heelside turns. This anatomically correct board shape allows you to power through turns easier on your heelside edge. The Helix is a go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck and a favorite of team rider, cloning test subject and slopestyle contest dominator Yuki Kadono.
* Asymmetrical Twin Camber
* Aggressive Response
* Roll in Slimewalls
* Carbon Slimerods
* Double Impact Plates
* Carbon Array 3 Laminates
* Performance Core
* Hybrid Glass
* Sintered Base
* 2 x 4 Inserts. As part of our dedication to top class customer advice we always fully test products against most of the retailers claims to see how well it really lives up to their commitments and also your expectations on the harsh reality of the mountain. If you think that the reviews fall short in any areas then why not get in touch by filling out the form on the contact us page to let us know. And don’t forget to mention some of the key details of the product you are looking at, so that one of our helpful team members from the product review department can take a careful look. Before you click away to read the Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm review available for this great Ski item, you can now check out our top tips for purchasing winter sports clothing and accessories below, these little gems of advice were pulled together after thousands of product tests and years of skiing and snowboarding experience.
Top 5 tips after you read the Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm review
1. Pick ski or snowboarding clothing with the CE approved armour and that are approved to the relevant safety standards for your local area, CE marking is a key item for UK and european items of protective clothing
2. Find the best colour and design to compliment the other items of your winter sports gear and remember to consider how it might look in contrast to your ski or snowboard design and colours too
3. After your new item of ski or snowboard equipment or clothing arrives, leave all the packaging and the tags and stickers on until you have measured it up for fitment and you are sure you like the look of it. If not it can be returned to the original seller if necessary
4. We always recommend purchasing some additional clothing care products when you order your new winter sports clothing, cleaner is a definite must and it is also worth browsing for some special lubricant for any moving parts that your clothing has too
5. Have a think about what accessories you might want to use with your new ski or snowboarding clothing
If you found the Ride Helix Snowboard 157cm review helpful, please share it on Facebook and Twitter. If you own this product please also add your own review by completing an owners review on the manufacturers website. For more ski and snowboard helmets, clothing and accessory reviews, please take a look at the categories on our website and also visit the Momentum Blog post archive for the recent news and feature items. If you have some questions or maybe you want to see a specific ski or snowboard product reviewed on Momentum Blog then please drop us a quick message on the contact us page, you can also contact us if you have any ideas for other articles, we’re are looking for guest writers and contributors to add to our collection of reviews, so if you can write and are passionate about bikes please let us know!